Mathematics is concerned with making generalizations and theoretical models of the real world. The young child needs to be given a variety of skills and basic understanding of concepts.
- To discuss the importance of Mathematics and how it influence children.
- To discuss the organisation of Mathematics and the Montessori environment for such exercises.
- Learners will have the opportunity to review the presentation (I.e. task analysis) of Mathematics.
- To analyse the direct and indirect aims for each exercise.
- To involve learners in the presentation of Mathematics.