This course assists practitioners to teach the child to function in his own environment by teaching him how to cope with things around him. The daily functions of our home are routine and simple to us, but they are new and exciting to a child. The courses will highlight the importance of practical life exercises and students will be expected to observe the presentation of the main groups of practical life exercises.
- To discuss the importance of practical life exercise and how they influence children.
- To discuss with students the organisation of practical life exercise and the Montessori environment for such exercise.
- Learners will have the opportunity to review the presentation (I.e. tank analysis) of the practical life exercises.
- To analyse the direct and indirect aims of each practical life exercise.
- To discuss with students how parents can be involved in the learning process of their children.